NOTES FROM THE DUMP

Sunday, July 29, 2007

A nameless friend of mine...


…was one time loooong ago involved in the drug trade to such a degree that he found himself in the unenviable position of being on the losing end of a $2000 deal gone bad; in those days 2 grand was a fortune to make, or lose...not to mention you could get your legs broke...

The yeggs who owed him weren’t ponying up the swag and one day my Friend, beside himself with frustration and anger, not to mention out 2 big ones, decided he would go and get his money, so in the middle of a nice sunshiny day he drove to the culprits’ house, walked up the sidewalk, took out a Dirty Harry type .44 magnum and hurled it through a plate glass living-room window…CRASSSSH, glass goes cascading into the living room, the pistol clatters across the floor and two stunned and shaken debtors are standing wide-eyed and trembling as my Friend hollers out, “You’re gonna need that because I’m coming in to get my money!” At which time, he recounts with a laugh, “Money started flying out the fuckin’ windows, 100s were scattered all over the lawn. I picked them up, told the chickenshit dudes to give me my gun back and went home…"

No comments: