NOTES FROM THE DUMP

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Random "...NOTES..." From Wrinkled Scraps...

@ THE LAST 4 4:20s, I WAS THERE DUDE…

…immediately 4:19 rolled over I put the Lucifer to the bowl and off I took…how’s that for a success story? Now, if I only had a percodan…Mother’s little helper may have been valium, mine ain’t…here I am an over-qualified 100 per cent disabled U.S. Navy vet with half a dozen serious illnesses, two of them terminal and I can’t get a pain killer from the VA, so I stand on a shadowy street corner with butterflies in my stomach and heart in my throat until somebody slips me a vicadon, perc or an oxy then I go back home and get right…not quite what I had in mind when I once looked forward to retirement, but it’ll do, I have no legitimate complaints. Including this, most of the troubles in my life have been self-induced…Fate often played a distant role.

No comments: