NOTES FROM THE DUMP

Saturday, December 29, 2007

DUDE, LIKE ANOTHER YEAR SLIPS BY…

…another day older and deeper in debt…to a young person time is nothing, there’s lots of it; to an old person time is everything there’s hardly any of it left…in my case much of that time (I’ve lived so far approximately 20,800 days, many of them days on days in a daze) was squandered, frittered away in a number of hedonistic pursuits…but withal, still only that one big regret…

INCIDENTALLY…

…and all anent of nothing (as is the wont of this screed which comes with, this screed NFTD comes with, interjections, parenthetical interruptions and nouns-in-apposition) considerable thought has been given to what is written here and similar considerable thinking is required to read it, at your peril or - in a perfect world - for your everlasting enjoyment, thereby validating my need for positive self-image and low self-esteem reinforcement, not to mention catapulting me into a new tax bracket…

I LIKE TO WATCH THE SUN COME UP IN THE MORNING…

…but I don’t like to watch it go down; it’s a metaphor I guess of life, the coming and going…and as for daylight, the less the better; I am essentially crepuscular leaning toward nocturnal, and diurnal only of necessity…

No comments: