NOTES FROM THE DUMP

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

OKAY, SO MUCH FOR MY...

…not-drinking-beer today program as I absentmindedly (and habitually) pop the top on a Bud for breakfast. O well, try again tomorrow – meanwhile my ½ century-plus love-hate relationship with the Demon Rum continues apace as we race neck and neck headlong to the precipice of the afterlife; through thick and thin, good times and bad, in sadness and joy, always there was/is you, the original two-edged sword, mixed blessing and raison d’etre/bete noir all rolled in one…everything and nothing all at once…I haffta laff but it’s no joke and, o, be still my heart, don’t you know as I glance at the wall I see it’s 4:20 so not only do I have breakfast going I must also spin and burn a fatty as I’m never one to break with tradition…

No comments: