NOTES FROM THE DUMP

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

BUMMER - GRAY SKY FADING AWAY, SUN COMING OUT...

…s’posed to be a bright sunshiny day which drives a lugubrious, solitary & morose me – around the bend…a lachrymose day made for introspection and reflection and then, done with this melancholy, maybe off to golf or swimming or, not to put too fine a point on it, laying around the shanty with the shades drawn and putting a good package on with choice indica and a bottle or two of Cook’s California Champagne, which I don’t care if they vint it and bottle it in Newark just so’s I get some now and then, speaking of which I’ll have to give my bootlegger a call…bootlegging is an art form the skill of which I do not possess, but he does…in concelebration of all these (no)things, I blast a cork across the room and bounce it off the Holstein on my refrigerator. Quoting seldom-seen Doug Misner, I intone, ‘Let the drinking, belching and fun begin!’

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dudvoaq [url=http://www.windows7ultimatecode.biz/]Windows 7 Key[/url] twncyuu [url=http://www.windows7ultimatecode.biz/]Windows 7 Product Key[/url] kctlzwd [url=http://www.windows7ultimatecode.biz/]Windows 7 Ultimate[/url] txocsof Windows 7 Key rqwtbhw Windows 7 Product Key jjjmncc Windows 7 Ultimate

Anonymous said...

I had 50 websites, most of them bringing in around $5-20 per day. Then comes panda and penguin algorithms and these pretty much wiped my sites off the net. I tried every seo service out there, nothing works. Surprisingly, a little known software called WEBSITE WITCH seems to work well at beating the Panda and Penguin updates. If you are having problems with your sinking website, try out website witch. I was able to get a review copy from the publisher. I am putting together a penguin panda survival manual. Please share with me your experiences. Please pm me with your seo ideas. We could even collaborate to put together the seo manual.

[url=http://websitewitch.net]search engine optimization[/url]