NOTES FROM THE DUMP

Monday, December 8, 2008

A concatenation of conflicting events...

…and POOF! – 65 years pass in a heartbeat eliciting a withering stare from the Fool In The Mirror, a look that would freeze the nuts off a steel bridge…’This what you end up with…’ Two rooms in a pre-nursing home facility, a very nice one mind you for which I am decidedly more than grateful but, like most of us here, would rather be in what were our homes elsewhere, when we were young…well, this is what we’re left with, two rooms half full and a small storage facility, all of it not worth $5000, so from the fiscal standpoint it ends up not so good, but Dude! I’ve spent a fortune, hardly any of it mine…in some cases I’m still getting bills, some of which money could pay off but moral debts born of character flaws cannot be repaid in my considered opinion…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish not acquiesce in on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Particularly the designation attracted me to be familiar with the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.